DarknessWielders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarknessWielders

this is our forum, so talk on it lots ^^

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When the cat's are away...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vegemite
Death caster
Death caster
Vegemite

When the cat's are away... Empty
PostSubject: When the cat's are away...   When the cat's are away... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 4:10 am

I'm not sure if everyone has heard the phrase 'When the cats are away the mice will play'.
I logged on to chat with some friends and noticed that Thia is away and no-one is playing. Sad
Except DM and Queen. We were kicking butt as a team until I got booted. Mad
Back to top Go down
father694
minion
minion
father694

PostSubject: Re: When the cat's are away...   When the cat's are away... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:51 pm

i been playing just reall late or should i say early like 3am to 7. have losts to do lately afro
Back to top Go down
http://cid-1485cf6e6316920c.spaces.live.com/
queenme
arch Wielder
arch Wielder

PostSubject: Re: When the cat's are away...   When the cat's are away... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:31 am

thia r in vacation with ach. idk when they can get back on playing.
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/jhazz88
LegendFace
initiate
initiate
LegendFace

PostSubject: Re: When the cat's are away...   When the cat's are away... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:39 am

yer i dont think some people in the guild realise the time zone difference... or that some ppl dont play all day.
like me for example. i got skool all day (holidays now thank god) and i live in australia. so when i get on, its like 1 am for u american ppl.
this forces u to think that we are not active or not playing, but i disagree. when im online between 3.30pm and 8.30pm (my time) theres normally about 5 other ppl.

so im jsut saying, b considerate of timezones and shit and that ppl cant get on all day everyday Smile

and vege, it probly jsut seems like no1 is playing because when u open the guild page, two names that are always at the top and that are on most of the time.. thia and ach, arent there.

jsut my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Thiasion
Shadow Executioner
Shadow Executioner
Thiasion

PostSubject: Re: When the cat's are away...   When the cat's are away... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:01 pm

well we got back last night and i noticed no onewason either all day, i was here most of the day just because i wanted to see if that was happening. and well it did
Back to top Go down
https://darknesswielders.darkbb.com
father694
minion
minion
father694

PostSubject: Re: When the cat's are away...   When the cat's are away... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:07 am

i noticed that 2 i was on at 5 am - 8 and i think there was only one other person one for the time i was on anyway i ussaly put g on the warhouse so it will tell u i was on if u look at history
Back to top Go down
http://cid-1485cf6e6316920c.spaces.live.com/
Vegemite
Death caster
Death caster
Vegemite

PostSubject: Re: When the cat's are away...   When the cat's are away... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:23 pm

hehe...I'm not saying no-one is playing anymore just because they're not online. Usually your level will dictate whether or not you're playing. Thia used to keep records of everyones level and if they didn't gain any levels in a week they would get booted. Its a really good system. Just not sure if he's still doing that.
scratch
Back to top Go down
Thiasion
Shadow Executioner
Shadow Executioner
Thiasion

PostSubject: Re: When the cat's are away...   When the cat's are away... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 4:24 am

ive been tryingto do that still, but my biggest trouble is that ive started college again today (monday) and i jsut dont have all the time i used to now... so its getting kinda cramped, that and i have so few members if i kicked them like i used to wed have like 10 ppl left, if that. granted that might just be what we need to do.
Back to top Go down
https://darknesswielders.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When the cat's are away...   When the cat's are away... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When the cat's are away...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarknessWielders :: General-
Jump to: