DarknessWielders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarknessWielders

this is our forum, so talk on it lots ^^

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KEEP IN TOUCH>>PS I MIGHT BE COMMIN BACK TO TO IF U GUYS STILL PLAY

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
damonk
Shadow Spirit
Shadow Spirit
damonk

KEEP IN TOUCH>>PS I MIGHT BE COMMIN BACK TO TO IF U GUYS STILL PLAY Empty
PostSubject: KEEP IN TOUCH>>PS I MIGHT BE COMMIN BACK TO TO IF U GUYS STILL PLAY   KEEP IN TOUCH>>PS I MIGHT BE COMMIN BACK TO TO IF U GUYS STILL PLAY Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 2:13 am

please keep in touch and let me know if u guys still play to often..cuz i might come back soon
Back to top Go down
Vegemite
Death caster
Death caster
Vegemite

PostSubject: Re: KEEP IN TOUCH>>PS I MIGHT BE COMMIN BACK TO TO IF U GUYS STILL PLAY   KEEP IN TOUCH>>PS I MIGHT BE COMMIN BACK TO TO IF U GUYS STILL PLAY Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:38 am

Hiya DM and anyone else that decides to read this. Judging by the dates of the posts it looks like no-one is playing TO anymore. Or maybe just not posting on these forums. Oh well, I've been busy lately looking for another game to play. I've downloaded gigs and gigs of online games in the search to find something interesting.

Downloaded so far:
Gekkeiju Online
PlaneShift
Anarchy Online
ArchLord
Ashen Empires
Eternal Lands
Granado Espada
ROSE Online
Silkroad Online
Tales of Pirates
Knight Online
Rubies of Eventide

Tonight I'm trying:
Dungeon Runners
Rappelz

Ps. It seems Vegemite has become a popular name these days so I've become KraddarK. Try searching for that name in the game you're playing because you never know, I could just pop up. queen
Back to top Go down
Thiasion
Shadow Executioner
Shadow Executioner
Thiasion

PostSubject: Re: KEEP IN TOUCH>>PS I MIGHT BE COMMIN BACK TO TO IF U GUYS STILL PLAY   KEEP IN TOUCH>>PS I MIGHT BE COMMIN BACK TO TO IF U GUYS STILL PLAY Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:33 pm

well guys i know i havent played TO in a long time, probably for a few reasons it annoys me for a few, but still anyway if anyone does get this im going to try and get ahold of a few of you guys and let you know, but ive started playing Warhammer Online, now that i have a job. and if i can get enough support from ppl i know im going to try a guild there aswell the only problem is that it takes 6 pll to found it. which is a bit nicer then what TO was like. either way warhammer is awsome and i hope maybe i can talk some of you guys into joining me.
Back to top Go down
https://darknesswielders.darkbb.com
queenme
arch Wielder
arch Wielder

PostSubject: Re: KEEP IN TOUCH>>PS I MIGHT BE COMMIN BACK TO TO IF U GUYS STILL PLAY   KEEP IN TOUCH>>PS I MIGHT BE COMMIN BACK TO TO IF U GUYS STILL PLAY Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:21 am

i try to download it tom. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/jhazz88
Vegemite
Death caster
Death caster
Vegemite

PostSubject: Re: KEEP IN TOUCH>>PS I MIGHT BE COMMIN BACK TO TO IF U GUYS STILL PLAY   KEEP IN TOUCH>>PS I MIGHT BE COMMIN BACK TO TO IF U GUYS STILL PLAY Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 5:48 am

Yeah I'll have a look at warhammer as well...would be gr8 to get together again.
I know quite a few people have moved from TO to this game. The big pain is the monthly fees. :-(

I've been playing rappelz since my last post. I downloaded it and loved it. :-)
If anyone decides to check it out.

Server: Yeti
KraddarK - 49 Knight
Darksheer - 49 Cleric

Take Care. geek
Back to top Go down
Thiasion
Shadow Executioner
Shadow Executioner
Thiasion

PostSubject: Re: KEEP IN TOUCH>>PS I MIGHT BE COMMIN BACK TO TO IF U GUYS STILL PLAY   KEEP IN TOUCH>>PS I MIGHT BE COMMIN BACK TO TO IF U GUYS STILL PLAY Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 10:14 am

well a few things happened since last post.

1) i logged on to TO for the first time in 5 months, and apparently i became a legend as a guild leader or something, i had noobs pming me asking if it was really me... that and apparently the high lvls are scared of me... >.> its really odd... i didnt think i made that much of an impact. ppl from guilds ive never heard of knew about me, atleast one did. its wierd...

2) im trying to get a guild of my own on warhammer and sofar frackle, is with me, along with Veidar. and one of my friends irl. only problem is i need 6 ppl to found it. and im going to run it a bit different this time i think, since you can have hundreds of members not just a few. but thats for once i get the damn thing up.

3) warhammer is well worth the $15 a month. since i got my job i rarely get on at a certain time. but its a great game, and a hell of a lot better then WoW in my oppinion.

4) its great to actually hear from you guys, i was hoping id be able to get ahold of you but i never immagined that the forums would still be used. i guess i lucked out with some of the most loyal ppl i could find for guildies.

and by the way if you guys do manage to get warhammer, my main is on the server Gorfang, and her name is Sakuya. (yes i still can go by Thia on there though about half my guild wouldnt know who it was hehe) either way. its a destruction sorceress (i am a guild officer in a lower lvl guild atm, but its growing fast 80+ members now) hopefully youll atleast think about it. and if you ever want to get ahold of me im almost always signed on my msn messenger (spodinker@hotmail.com) though i might not be there , leave a message.
Back to top Go down
https://darknesswielders.darkbb.com
damonk
Shadow Spirit
Shadow Spirit
damonk

PostSubject: Re: KEEP IN TOUCH>>PS I MIGHT BE COMMIN BACK TO TO IF U GUYS STILL PLAY   KEEP IN TOUCH>>PS I MIGHT BE COMMIN BACK TO TO IF U GUYS STILL PLAY Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:09 am

i know viedar hes my apprent in TO lol
Back to top Go down
damonk
Shadow Spirit
Shadow Spirit
damonk

PostSubject: Re: KEEP IN TOUCH>>PS I MIGHT BE COMMIN BACK TO TO IF U GUYS STILL PLAY   KEEP IN TOUCH>>PS I MIGHT BE COMMIN BACK TO TO IF U GUYS STILL PLAY Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:10 am

iv had reppelz on my cpu for the longest time i think i even have a char there, but low lvl\
i might try to find u veg
Back to top Go down
queenme
arch Wielder
arch Wielder

PostSubject: Re: KEEP IN TOUCH>>PS I MIGHT BE COMMIN BACK TO TO IF U GUYS STILL PLAY   KEEP IN TOUCH>>PS I MIGHT BE COMMIN BACK TO TO IF U GUYS STILL PLAY Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:15 pm

for some reason the rappelz s not working in my pc >.<

anyway if i fix the rappelz on my pc, i be playing in bahemut server
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/jhazz88
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KEEP IN TOUCH>>PS I MIGHT BE COMMIN BACK TO TO IF U GUYS STILL PLAY   KEEP IN TOUCH>>PS I MIGHT BE COMMIN BACK TO TO IF U GUYS STILL PLAY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KEEP IN TOUCH>>PS I MIGHT BE COMMIN BACK TO TO IF U GUYS STILL PLAY
Page 1 of 1