DarknessWielders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarknessWielders

this is our forum, so talk on it lots ^^

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Big Mess

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Thiasion
Shadow Executioner
Shadow Executioner
Thiasion

The Big Mess Empty
PostSubject: The Big Mess   The Big Mess Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 10:24 am

Hey everyone id like to let everyone know about the mess that has been happening lately.

i know alot of ppl were kicked, and the main reason for that was because they were inactive, almost no one was on anymore and the ones that were were either pests, i had complaints on, warned them plenty of times, or some other reasons. not too many ppl are online alot anymore,myself, ivebeen having comp problems which i just got solved so im back. im trying to make our guild a better place, its getting harder seeing that none of the officers are on at one time to talk to, and some i never see at all such as baby, who hasnt been on much. ive been trying to get ahld of the higher lvl players that i know and see if i can recruit them along with lower lvl members. the recruiting has been getting difficult, so even non-officers can help and try, you just need to get the friends you have to talk to someone that can add them. we just need to work together and do our best to build this guild to where it needs to be, i might have the person that helped me make the guild come in and help us sort it out aswell, as in who shoul dbe there and who shouldnt. she has a better eye for those sorts of things then i do. and i trust her completely with this matter, im just doing the best i can to fix up what we have and make us better. if you have any concerns or anything that mightbe able to help, pm me and ill see what i can do.

~Thia~

Last edited by Thiasion on Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://darknesswielders.darkbb.com
damonk
Shadow Spirit
Shadow Spirit
damonk

The Big Mess Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Mess   The Big Mess Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 11:12 pm

guys over the past few weeks i have played 10 baseball games in 6 days ...so as u might be able to guess besides doin homework most of the time spent sleeping..i havnt been on much for past 2 weeks cuz of baseball but now our schedule is slowin down a bit i should make it on every day for sure...also pm me if u have friends (lvl 25+ perfer lvl 30 or 35+) that want in guild and also im goin to be workin on recruitin alot more so soon u will see newer faces here. (ps ill be in almost all wars from now on)
Back to top Go down
Vegemite
Death caster
Death caster
Vegemite

The Big Mess Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Mess   The Big Mess Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 11:23 pm

Its all good news.
cheers

As discussed last night I've grown a little bored of the game. NO quests at 58 or 59. Crying or Very sad
But I go on holidays for 4 weeks (all of May). It will give me time to freshen up and hopefully have a renewed love for the game. Generally its the people that make me play.

My goal is to reach 60 before next Thursday.
sunny

Ps. I don't think you see baby on much now because she's gone back to playing HO (hero online).
Back to top Go down
Thiasion
Shadow Executioner
Shadow Executioner
Thiasion

The Big Mess Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Mess   The Big Mess Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:37 am

yeah i talked to baby, and since that was happening and because she rarely does anything around here when she is on, i decided to demote her and let father take the space, i figured he might do a bit better. and with all his help before he got officerized he should be able to help greatly now.
Back to top Go down
Auryin
minion
minion
Auryin

The Big Mess Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Mess   The Big Mess Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:51 am

-Poke- I'm still here guys.. Doing what I can, where I can... when I can.. One big issue for me at the moment is the fact that my main pc (my gaming pc pretty much) went kaput on me =/ Fairly sure the power supply went so Ahboo is going to take a look at it for me, till then I'm on my much older and slower pc.. Still struggling to get Auryin to 40, and Catas to 30.. neither having a high success rate since everytime I log on lately I get asked to do something and distracted from my goal =( lol (not meaning you guys please don't think that) But war is going to be out for me indefinitely till I can get my gaming PC back.. Thia I've talked with you about whether or not you felt the need to demote me.. I may not be able to be here 100% of the time, because as most of you know by now, I'm a guild leader in another game as well, and I'm RL sick with a 10yr old daughter soooo my time is majorly divided but I DO try to find new recruits when I can, and help if I can, even if it's just to provide good conversation.. I did join a guild on Catas .. very very small guild atm and not much into war or anything.. none of us atm are over 32 I think lol, but nice people so if you see Catas with <Borrowed Reality> over her head, that's why lol.. anywho, you all now know, I'm here if ya need, unless you don't think I can hold my own as officer, in which Thia ya know I won't take offense.. Gonna miss ya Vege Sad but you know not to be a stranger! WTB some Fera cookies Sad lol..

Aury/Rene
Back to top Go down
Thiasion
Shadow Executioner
Shadow Executioner
Thiasion

The Big Mess Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Mess   The Big Mess Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 10:43 pm

and as i told you aury, just so everyone knows, i dont mind if your not on too often, aslong as you have your value, and in atleast my oppinion you are great for an officer, since you have experiance as a leader, its very helpful. and you are in a position to do alot of good. but if anyone thinks differently i dont mind, just talk with me about it. and we can see whats goin on. but anyway your a great help even though i know you have more important things to do and i respect that, i understand why you arent on all the tiem and there isnt a problem with me ^^
Back to top Go down
Auryin
minion
minion
Auryin

The Big Mess Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Mess   The Big Mess Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 11:30 pm

Thank you Thia.. I know I can't always be there but I do try to make sure when I am, y'all know it lol.. Auryin is now 40, and Catas is 30 Very Happy FINALLY! lol.. cheers Got Aurys 40 bow to +4 successfully and gonna try the same with Catas Pearl hehe.. /pray Suspect

Cya guys tonight, gonna go take a nap I think for now, wts toothaches -.-
Back to top Go down
queenme
arch Wielder
arch Wielder

The Big Mess Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Mess   The Big Mess Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 8:07 pm

sory guys, i was sick this past 5 days, from saturday until now. even my mom wont let me attentd school even i have a really big project in my US govt. class. i was really mad coz it can low my grade and i can loss my A grade. now i dont have nothin to do but sleep, weak up every 5 hour and eat something so i can drink tablets. i hope i can get back soon
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/jhazz88
Vegemite
Death caster
Death caster
Vegemite

The Big Mess Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Mess   The Big Mess Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 10:44 pm

No prob queen. Hope you get well soon. So many people sick globally at the moment. pale
Back to top Go down
damonk
Shadow Spirit
Shadow Spirit
damonk

The Big Mess Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Mess   The Big Mess Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 2:38 pm

count me as one of them for the past 2 weeks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Big Mess Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Mess   The Big Mess Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Big Mess
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarknessWielders :: General-
Jump to: