DarknessWielders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarknessWielders

this is our forum, so talk on it lots ^^

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sorry of if i cant go on all the time...here are some reasons

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

sorry of if i cant go on all the time...here are some reasons Empty
PostSubject: sorry of if i cant go on all the time...here are some reasons   sorry of if i cant go on all the time...here are some reasons Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 10:15 pm

sorry Sad uncle is being super strict with me now....he made me write one sentence almost 1,000 times >.< bcuz i ate in my room... arg so nosy...anyway... i dunno if i can log in as often sorry guys Sad i might also go philipines this month...i might stay there for 3weeks or so....i can use a comp to talk to u guys in the forums there..its in a shop Smile but i cant play talisman on there Sad

Last edited by BabyFire808 on Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vegemite
Death caster
Death caster
Vegemite

PostSubject: Re: sorry of if i cant go on all the time...here are some reasons   sorry of if i cant go on all the time...here are some reasons Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 11:12 pm

We already miss you. Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
damonk
Shadow Spirit
Shadow Spirit
damonk

PostSubject: Re: sorry of if i cant go on all the time...here are some reasons   sorry of if i cant go on all the time...here are some reasons Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 11:20 pm

we miss u already
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sorry of if i cant go on all the time...here are some reasons   sorry of if i cant go on all the time...here are some reasons Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 2:18 am

awww Sad i miss u guys too
Back to top Go down
Thiasion
Shadow Executioner
Shadow Executioner
Thiasion

PostSubject: Re: sorry of if i cant go on all the time...here are some reasons   sorry of if i cant go on all the time...here are some reasons Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 4:08 pm

aww so thats where you went... no funs V_V comes baaaaacccckkkk -hugs midair-
Back to top Go down
https://darknesswielders.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: sorry of if i cant go on all the time...here are some reasons   sorry of if i cant go on all the time...here are some reasons Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 3:19 am

OOOMMMGGGG!!!! my grandma lie to me.....im not going philipines this month.... but i still cant go on much bcuz of stupid uncle Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Thiasion
Shadow Executioner
Shadow Executioner
Thiasion

PostSubject: Re: sorry of if i cant go on all the time...here are some reasons   sorry of if i cant go on all the time...here are some reasons Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 5:30 pm

awww that sux... that could have been fun. stupid grandmas
Back to top Go down
https://darknesswielders.darkbb.com
damonk
Shadow Spirit
Shadow Spirit
damonk

PostSubject: Re: sorry of if i cant go on all the time...here are some reasons   sorry of if i cant go on all the time...here are some reasons Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 2:49 am

so baby are we goin next month?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sorry of if i cant go on all the time...here are some reasons   sorry of if i cant go on all the time...here are some reasons Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 3:52 am

lol yah thi.. stupid grandmas LOL...
Back to top Go down
damonk
Shadow Spirit
Shadow Spirit
damonk

PostSubject: Re: sorry of if i cant go on all the time...here are some reasons   sorry of if i cant go on all the time...here are some reasons Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 1:17 pm

so ur just goin to ignore my coment? and talk about thi's? i see how it is...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sorry of if i cant go on all the time...here are some reasons   sorry of if i cant go on all the time...here are some reasons Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 2:59 am

lol uhhh.......next month we can go bowling? i dunno.........i just want some cookies xD
Back to top Go down
queenme
arch Wielder
arch Wielder

PostSubject: Re: sorry of if i cant go on all the time...here are some reasons   sorry of if i cant go on all the time...here are some reasons Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 12:51 am

really sux =(

Sad Sad Sad

dam i miss philippines >.<
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/jhazz88
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sorry of if i cant go on all the time...here are some reasons   sorry of if i cant go on all the time...here are some reasons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sorry of if i cant go on all the time...here are some reasons
Page 1 of 1