DarknessWielders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarknessWielders

this is our forum, so talk on it lots ^^

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prevent Scaming from happening to you

Go down 
+2
Auryin
TrembleWizard
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TrembleWizard
initiate
initiate

Prevent Scaming from happening to you Empty
PostSubject: Prevent Scaming from happening to you   Prevent Scaming from happening to you Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 6:01 am

ok, i got scammed yesterday Sad. I really recommend only trading with ppl u know or re-look the items that are being traded to make sure the items are what u want. dont let it happen to u it really does suck , play and just hv fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Auryin
minion
minion
Auryin

PostSubject: Re: Prevent Scaming from happening to you   Prevent Scaming from happening to you Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:04 am

My post on Tali forums about a scam

I've spoken with Gangs and Qwiz in pm's about this as well.. hopefully they're looking into the situation Sad Sorry this happened to you Trem.. I myself am afraid to use trade unless its' someone I trust personally.. I spend most of my time scouring the auction for the stuff I need instead :/
Back to top Go down
Thiasion
Shadow Executioner
Shadow Executioner
Thiasion

PostSubject: Re: Prevent Scaming from happening to you   Prevent Scaming from happening to you Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 5:31 pm

i also very rarely use the trade. mainly im in the AH also
Back to top Go down
https://darknesswielders.darkbb.com
Auryin
minion
minion
Auryin

PostSubject: Re: Prevent Scaming from happening to you   Prevent Scaming from happening to you Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 6:09 pm

I think a lot of us that have seen what's going on or had it happen to us before are using AH now.. if someone's selling something I want on world, I ask them to put it into AH if I don't know them :/
Back to top Go down
damonk
Shadow Spirit
Shadow Spirit
damonk

PostSubject: Re: Prevent Scaming from happening to you   Prevent Scaming from happening to you Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 10:09 pm

what got scamed from u tremb? and by who if u rem?
Back to top Go down
Vegemite
Death caster
Death caster
Vegemite

PostSubject: Re: Prevent Scaming from happening to you   Prevent Scaming from happening to you Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:30 am

Thankfully I've never been scammed in TO. I guess its because I've been scammed in other games. I now watch all trades carefully in every game I play. pirat
Back to top Go down
damonk
Shadow Spirit
Shadow Spirit
damonk

PostSubject: Re: Prevent Scaming from happening to you   Prevent Scaming from happening to you Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 2:48 am

same but what did he lose?
Back to top Go down
Auryin
minion
minion
Auryin

PostSubject: Re: Prevent Scaming from happening to you   Prevent Scaming from happening to you Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 2:20 pm

same reason here Veg.. and if I recall right (i'd teamed him earlier and seen him post what he was gonna get on at next lvl when he hit it) it was a a wiz cloak (blue?) and some 12g(?) can't remember well as i just woke up.. :/
Back to top Go down
damonk
Shadow Spirit
Shadow Spirit
damonk

PostSubject: Re: Prevent Scaming from happening to you   Prevent Scaming from happening to you Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 9:45 pm

dang that sucks
Back to top Go down
queenme
arch Wielder
arch Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Prevent Scaming from happening to you   Prevent Scaming from happening to you Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 12:59 am

sory about wat happen trem. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/jhazz88
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prevent Scaming from happening to you   Prevent Scaming from happening to you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prevent Scaming from happening to you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarknessWielders :: General-
Jump to: