DarknessWielders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarknessWielders

this is our forum, so talk on it lots ^^

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

create "HELP" section

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
queenme
arch Wielder
arch Wielder

create "HELP" section Empty
PostSubject: create "HELP" section   create "HELP" section Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:26 am

hi thia,

this section s wer the people can ask question about something. like question about the game or they need help on their homework >.< hehe

just a thought >.<
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/jhazz88
Vegemite
Death caster
Death caster
Vegemite

PostSubject: Re: create "HELP" section   create "HELP" section Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:45 am

Great Idea. Unfortunately I can't create the new section but I'm sure Thia will do it. I can only moderate the blackmarket. Razz

Creating a help section would especially be handy considering we all play at different times of the day. At least now, we could come here and check the help section and offer suggestions or team up in game and help. We could even leave the best time to all meet up and help each other. I know I've been pm'd many times asking for help, but I can't because i've either just finished helping someone else and need to do some grinding for myself or I'm about to log off or something. Hmmm, maybe people who visit these forums might get special attention. Wink

Once again, Great idea.
cheers
Back to top Go down
damonk
Shadow Spirit
Shadow Spirit
damonk

PostSubject: Re: create "HELP" section   create "HELP" section Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 3:56 am

also u can always send me a mail or pm me in game wit questions and ill be glad to help....gl in war im 2 tired to do it today!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: create "HELP" section   create "HELP" section Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

create "HELP" section
Page 1 of 1