DarknessWielders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarknessWielders

this is our forum, so talk on it lots ^^

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game unplayable today

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Feraele
initiate
initiate

Game unplayable today Empty
PostSubject: Game unplayable today   Game unplayable today Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:36 am

Not going to be on..not sure whats up but had over 7000 ms (major lag) crashed me off server three times. Getting a bit fed up.

Was levelling my tamer..she's level 25.

Anyways talk to you guys soon.

Fera
Back to top Go down
Feraele
initiate
initiate

PostSubject: Re: Game unplayable today   Game unplayable today Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 1:21 am

Dear Thia, Aury, Vege and the rest of DW Smile

I've decided to quit the game..as of today, I just can't handle the community any more.. makes me sad people are the way they are.

I can't condone the harrassment I watched take place for FOUR hours today in Stone City, a good friend and my former Master ..Chill.

The game needs alot more adjusting and some rule enforcement...some of these folks need to learn self-control.

I just can't stay in an environment like that..especially because most are Brazilians and I can't communicate what I think is right or wrong.

So I am going, just want to say thank you for having me in the guild...we had some laughs together...you are good folks. Smile

I am not playing any MMOs right now...feeling too unhappy with what happened, and nothing else interests me at the moment.

I will be heading to Warhammer: Age of Reckoning when it releases in the fall. I already know what name I'll be using..just not what server I will be on. Look up Twizzlestix sometime there...that will be me Smile

Take care you guys Smile

Fera
Back to top Go down
Vegemite
Death caster
Death caster
Vegemite

PostSubject: Re: Game unplayable today   Game unplayable today Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:42 am

I'm VERY sad to see you go Fera. Crying or Very sad

I understand your frustration. The community is getting worse, mainly because people are getting bored. Hopefully they make some major changes in the next update (whenever that happens).

I will however see you in Warhammer along with a lot of other people that I know will be playing. If you come across any chars called Vegemite in other games, there's a good chance its probably me.

Take care.
sunny
Back to top Go down
Auryin
minion
minion
Auryin

PostSubject: =(   Game unplayable today Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 3:51 pm

My cookieeeee! Noooo! Sad
Awe Fera I knew it was getting close to that time but =( I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye ingame to you.. it was really an honor knowing you, fighting alongside you, in the game and on the forums =) I'm very glad to have made friends with you and to have had you come join us in DW.. Not a moment I regret of all the good times & laughs we had.. this truly does make me sad.. I'm at my breaking point myself =/ You saw how it was that day for me as well.. I don't know what happened to make him red, and truthfully atm I don't care.. the others that were PKing him upset me enough to disregard that tidbit of info and apt to try and make others see.. Yeah I stood there for 20-30 minutes talking with him, and arguing with the others, and at first I was healing him (was on my fairy at the time) not rezzing him but healing even though it was futile with 3 monks hitting him at once or the sin.. but I really got to appreciate him and understand why you would of done the same.. he didn't care, had no energy/xp to lose.. but twas the principle I guess.. and I'll be honest I myself almost left that night when I did come back (btw the reason I logged was I had to put my cat to sleep that day so I was already emotionally drained and that just didn't help.. and then after he went afk to go to school I went about questing on Catas and ended up getting PK'd outside Stone for whatever reason but I'm guessing I ticked someone off.. nothing new there.. Aury and her 2 tin cents Rolling Eyes ) and when I came back home I spent some time on TO forums and I was IRATE as you and I think Vege might of read a few of those posts.. meh.. this sucks.. well hon you know how to get a hold of me and you know damned well I'll miss you, and so will Ith & Sil but I'll pass on the info to Ith =/

One of my favorite people you are Fera, cause you never took sh*t from anyone, and you were always as helpful as possible and I hope you keep in touch.. Please take with you my best-wishes as you head off to Warhammer.. I hope it's as you expect it to be Very Happy and I'll PM you here with my email if you want to keep in touch.. I personally won't be going over to any other games right now as my home is AO as everyone knows, and Talisman (for the moment till the community sends a lynch mob after my arse or I get as fed up as you) is my 'vacation home'. You take care of you and yours hon and check your PM's please.

You will genuinely be missed, definitely by me.. and THANK YOU for being such a wonderful app =) at least I had that honor before you left hehe alien alium shaped cookie for the trip Wink

<3
Aury/Rene
Back to top Go down
Vegemite
Death caster
Death caster
Vegemite

PostSubject: Re: Game unplayable today   Game unplayable today Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 2:47 pm

Fera if you come back and read these posts, I would dearly love to look after your Gano while you're away. I promise to keep him well fed. geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game unplayable today   Game unplayable today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game unplayable today
Page 1 of 1