DarknessWielders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarknessWielders

this is our forum, so talk on it lots ^^

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blah!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Auryin
minion
minion
Auryin

Blah! Empty
PostSubject: Blah!   Blah! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:07 pm

Well guys, as you might of noticed, I've not been around to much the past couple of days, or not much or unable to do things like scenarios and such.. and I didn't want anyone to think I'd given up on DW, if I haven't told you yet my main gaming rig lost it's power supply the other night and I'm on my old PC right now which doesn't handle gaming very well.. was originally being replaced by the newer one and was gonna give Raine this one but atm it's all I've got =/ I'll be around, just till my other PC is fixed, I can't do anything graphic heavy.. mainly scenarios/cave stuff.. hell even going into Stone is a heavy load on this PC and blue screens me sometimes.. am having a horrible time playing AO as well Sad so I just been making baby chars to farm for now.. something to do anyways lol.. but just FYI I'm still here, if I'm needed just leave me a PM on forums here, I check em twice a day or if my mail tells me I've got one. geek Needless to say.. as always.. BPW is out for me, but best of luck to you all and give em hell Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Thiasion
Shadow Executioner
Shadow Executioner
Thiasion

Blah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blah!   Blah! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:31 am

well if ya got low lvls, i need bandit ewels, and scarp pills >.> Toaster is trying to get lvl 2 in magic stone but i think im just going to make a new low lvl for them again and delete the crappy onk i have for them now.
Back to top Go down
https://darknesswielders.darkbb.com
Auryin
minion
minion
Auryin

Blah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blah!   Blah! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:50 am

I'll see what I got floating around on them lol.. I usually just auction em off fairly cheap but don't mind helping you & vege out with them though vege said she didn't need anymore atm lol.. was goin and rounding up 12 pieces of green armor (1-10 crap) and selling 12 for 1G lol.. sells fast that way and it's pretty damned cheap compared to what some people charge o.O but anytime ya need I'll see what I can get my hands on.. scarp pills haven't had great luck with lately but Bandit gems I do okay with.. so check your mail on Toaster later and I'll try to have some for ya Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blah!   Blah! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blah!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarknessWielders :: General-
Jump to: