DarknessWielders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarknessWielders

this is our forum, so talk on it lots ^^

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saying goodbye

Go down 
+3
damonk
TrembleWizard
Auryin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Auryin
minion
minion
Auryin

Saying goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Saying goodbye   Saying goodbye Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 2:18 am

As ya all probably know now.. well the ones that were there.. I left the guild today.. Auryin is semi-retired till I can devote more time to TO and I felt as if I was bringing nothing to the guild, other then a waste of space for an Officer that could be doing a better job.. I want to say thank you to you guys though that I did get to know, for the good laughs and hunts we had.. War isn't my thing, but I hope to see DW name on BP someday.. those of you that I got close with I hope that you don't see me as a quitter or deserter.. I do understand if you do though.. but my friendship is still here if anyone cares for it.. Not much more else to say I guess.. take care all and I hope you all have a great time in TO.. I'll be around occasionally.. Catas is my fairy but .. as with Auryin.. she isn't much into the grind right now... my apologies to those that are angry with me if at all.. it wasn't an easy decision to make.. Take care for now all..

Auryin/Rene
Back to top Go down
TrembleWizard
initiate
initiate

Saying goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying goodbye   Saying goodbye Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 11:39 am

I know im not in the guild but I remember all of you and want to say goodbye too you. Have fun and do well. Smile
Back to top Go down
damonk
Shadow Spirit
Shadow Spirit
damonk

Saying goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying goodbye   Saying goodbye Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 1:53 am

lol trem...auryin dont forget to talk or do quests wit me still...also keep visiting the forums lol
Back to top Go down
Auryin
minion
minion
Auryin

Saying goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying goodbye   Saying goodbye Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 4:03 am

i will be around .. just since my husband cannot join me as much there anymore.. well.. it's hard.. we run a guild together for over 2yrs in another game.. and tbh.. some of ya knew.. some didn't.. but i'm sick.. i didnt tell many coz i didnt/dont want pity.. i just have to watch how much i push myself now or things get real hard between running the guild, my daughter and trying to keep my head up on a positive note.. i joined the other guild coz theyre real small.. and dont plan to grow huge and do bpw which i know was important to u guys.. where i felt i let u down a lot.. also am on my old 8yr old pc now since i blew the PS in my other.. hard to do much of anything but sit and shoot the sht :/ but i didn't leave coz of anything bad.. u guys are very cool and the ones i got to know well and we did things together.. even just the laughin while i babbled.. those memories stay with me.. i just dont want anyone to think i walked out on DW coz of anything negative from the guild.. my plate is overloaded and i need to find balance again.. but regardless u guys (those who want it) still have my friendship.. and if i can help when i'm around and able to.. i always try.. i will ofc come back to the forums to chat here too if it's okay.. good memories here too.. i want nothing but for DW to succeed and u all have my best wishes, always.. regardless..

thank u for giving me a spot in DW for the time that i could do something.. if anything.. and i'll see u guys here & in game .. be well for now everyone.. today has drained me so i think i will go to bed early for once lol..

happy hunting all.. till next time

rene.. aury lol
Back to top Go down
queenme
arch Wielder
arch Wielder

Saying goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying goodbye   Saying goodbye Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 2:14 am

we will miss u so much =( Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

but talk ya on the game ^^
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/jhazz88
Thiasion
Shadow Executioner
Shadow Executioner
Thiasion

Saying goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying goodbye   Saying goodbye Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:21 pm

i hope you gets better, but other then that i look forward to attempting to talk you into coming back ^^ andwith my stubborn nesi might actually succeed
Back to top Go down
https://darknesswielders.darkbb.com
damonk
Shadow Spirit
Shadow Spirit
damonk

Saying goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying goodbye   Saying goodbye Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 10:43 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Vegemite
Death caster
Death caster
Vegemite

Saying goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying goodbye   Saying goodbye Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 11:30 pm

OH NO... Crying or Very sad

Now I'm the only female again.
Back to top Go down
Auryin
minion
minion
Auryin

Saying goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying goodbye   Saying goodbye Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:03 am

Sad I'm sorry Vege..
I had my valid reasons.. tho I wished to remain friends with the guild.. at times it seems I'm being look at as a traitor and down on, and have lost some friendships Neutral
Back to top Go down
x0Serena0x
initiate
initiate

Saying goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying goodbye   Saying goodbye Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:25 pm

i was also another girl Smile ... if damonk wasnt a doorknob Razz
Back to top Go down
Vegemite
Death caster
Death caster
Vegemite

Saying goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying goodbye   Saying goodbye Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:12 am

Its all cool Aury. If you ever need help with items or quests just gimme a yell.
geek

Serena did you leave because of DaMonk? or have you grown tired of the game?
It would be great to have you back in the guild. albino
Back to top Go down
queenme
arch Wielder
arch Wielder

Saying goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying goodbye   Saying goodbye Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:48 pm

yah i think when damonk killed her =(

i wish u come back someday serena >.<

we vet farm everyday =) jk
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/jhazz88
damonk
Shadow Spirit
Shadow Spirit
damonk

Saying goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying goodbye   Saying goodbye Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:48 am

wasnt my fault..lol i guess it sorta was
Back to top Go down
x0Serena0x
initiate
initiate

Saying goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying goodbye   Saying goodbye Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:15 pm

i left because of damonk mostly. and im not on alot because i had alot of admissions tests for college and finding an apartment
Back to top Go down
Thiasion
Shadow Executioner
Shadow Executioner
Thiasion

Saying goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying goodbye   Saying goodbye Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 5:09 pm

well i get alot of that, ppl leaveing because of other people. and it gets kinda tiresome when they dont ask for help, i know you guys hate talkign to me about serius stuff but i mean thats what im here for. its not that hard to settle this kind of thing and it is ver rare i kick someone from the guild or demote them unless they are pretty much never on.
Back to top Go down
https://darknesswielders.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Saying goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying goodbye   Saying goodbye Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saying goodbye
Page 1 of 1