DarknessWielders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarknessWielders

this is our forum, so talk on it lots ^^

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Damonks Internet Problem

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
damonk
Shadow Spirit
Shadow Spirit
damonk

Damonks Internet Problem Empty
PostSubject: Damonks Internet Problem   Damonks Internet Problem Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:48 am

my internet has been shaky and it only seems to work for 5 to 10 min at a time and only like 30 min a day......so recently i havnt been able to get on talismen.......someones comming out to fix it on the 9th.so u will probly see me arround the 9th or 10th......and after it is resolved ill continue to recruit and make our guild better, as well as be more active....until that time keep up the good work
Back to top Go down
queenme
arch Wielder
arch Wielder

PostSubject: Re: Damonks Internet Problem   Damonks Internet Problem Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:45 am

hope you fix it soon, i'll be higher than you if you dont fix it fast ^^ jk lol
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/jhazz88
Thiasion
Shadow Executioner
Shadow Executioner
Thiasion

PostSubject: Re: Damonks Internet Problem   Damonks Internet Problem Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 5:07 pm

yup, hope it gets better, sounds like what mine was doing a while ago but i dont know what it was that did it
Back to top Go down
https://darknesswielders.darkbb.com
damonk
Shadow Spirit
Shadow Spirit
damonk

PostSubject: Re: Damonks Internet Problem   Damonks Internet Problem Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:01 pm

i am lucky enough that it is working right now...i WILL be back on..as soon as the guy fixes it hes comming out on monday and it should be fixed that day or if it needs another part...he will be back on tuesday to install it....if it needs a part that is...so for sure ill be back no later then the 11th.
Back to top Go down
Vegemite
Death caster
Death caster
Vegemite

PostSubject: Re: Damonks Internet Problem   Damonks Internet Problem Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:21 am

Its gr8 to hear from you DM. I'm not on much lately since my return from holidays. We've decided to sell our house which is for sale starting today so very busy keeping eveything clean. Also very busy looking for another house.
affraid
Back to top Go down
Thiasion
Shadow Executioner
Shadow Executioner
Thiasion

PostSubject: Re: Damonks Internet Problem   Damonks Internet Problem Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:44 am

ah so thats why lol, well good luck with that. now i understand why your not too active... well hope it goes ok and you can come back after the patch hits
Back to top Go down
https://darknesswielders.darkbb.com
Vegemite
Death caster
Death caster
Vegemite

PostSubject: Re: Damonks Internet Problem   Damonks Internet Problem Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:28 am

Yeah I can't wait for the patch to happen. Hopefully its all good. However, I'd rather be selfish and hope the patch doesn't come out for another few weeks. I don't want everyone getting too far ahead of me while I'm away. HEHE.
Suspect Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damonks Internet Problem   Damonks Internet Problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damonks Internet Problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarknessWielders :: General-
Jump to: