DarknessWielders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarknessWielders

this is our forum, so talk on it lots ^^

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome To The Guild :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Welcome To The Guild :) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To The Guild :)   Welcome To The Guild :) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 5:40 am

hello, welcome to DarknessWielders Smile
if your lvl is under 30, you will stay a freshman til you reach lvl 30+, then you may become a member. Once you register you may have a little if you want one. Just ask an officer to give you your tittle, and Thiasion to change your posistion in the guild Smile
Enjoy the guild!~
-BabyFire

(edited 03-19-08 )
Back to top Go down
damonk
Shadow Spirit
Shadow Spirit
damonk

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Guild :)   Welcome To The Guild :) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 10:05 pm

Welcome to the guild....when ever i am on i can most of the time help so if u ever need a HIGH LVL POWERFUL monk let me know..lol
Back to top Go down
Feraele
initiate
initiate

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Guild :)   Welcome To The Guild :) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 12:27 pm

Hiya! I am guessing I should respond here seeing I've been in the guild about two days. Smile

Thanks alot for inviting me..it was lonely out there with nothing but the scrolling world chat to look at for people talking. Most of whom speak Portuguese...trying to learn a couple words here and there so I can communicate. lol

Auryin and I made friends and it was her idea that I should join you all, of course with the Guild leader's permission. Smile

So far I have managed at least a level a day, when I joined you I was level 28, and now I am 30! Hope I will be useful to you all during the War and such. (never seen a war, and never been in the pk arenas either..well at least not in this game.)

I'm from Canada, and I am proud to be a Canadian, just so you all know. Razz

Looking forward to getting to know you all better! Smile

Fera
Back to top Go down
Vegemite
Death caster
Death caster
Vegemite

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Guild :)   Welcome To The Guild :) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 11:41 pm

Welcome Fera. Razz

I'm heading your way in May. I'm doing a 14 night cruise from San Fran to Alaska and then back down to Vancouver.
cheers
Back to top Go down
damonk
Shadow Spirit
Shadow Spirit
damonk

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Guild :)   Welcome To The Guild :) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 3:22 am

the above has been changed..see an officer+ for details on members, titles and guild rules
Back to top Go down
Auryin
minion
minion
Auryin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Guild :)   Welcome To The Guild :) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 12:44 am

lol welcome Fera Smile 'bout time! Just kidding lol.. you lvl a lot faster then me x.x but I'm glad that you were finally able to join us.. Gotta say I really have enjoyed being in DW and the friends I've made.. still yet to attend war but looking forward to that this weekend (barring any power problems then lol)
Back to top Go down
damonk
Shadow Spirit
Shadow Spirit
damonk

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Guild :)   Welcome To The Guild :) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 2:24 am

sweet....our guild is getting strong..

if u know any lvl 25+s that can lvl to 30 in 2 weeks or any 30+s let us officers know so we can see about addin them
Back to top Go down
Thiasion
Shadow Executioner
Shadow Executioner
Thiasion

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Guild :)   Welcome To The Guild :) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 4:10 am

yeah we are doing really nice with strength, we are going to kick some ass in the war.
Back to top Go down
https://darknesswielders.darkbb.com
damonk
Shadow Spirit
Shadow Spirit
damonk

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Guild :)   Welcome To The Guild :) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 8:48 pm

im happy to announce that i will be lvl 50 or even lvl 51 for next war after this one (:
Back to top Go down
Thiasion
Shadow Executioner
Shadow Executioner
Thiasion

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Guild :)   Welcome To The Guild :) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 8:07 am

great
Back to top Go down
https://darknesswielders.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Guild :)   Welcome To The Guild :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The Guild :)
Page 1 of 1