DarknessWielders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarknessWielders

this is our forum, so talk on it lots ^^

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Activity

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vegemite
Death caster
Death caster
Vegemite

Guild Activity Empty
PostSubject: Guild Activity   Guild Activity Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:51 pm

Whats happening to everyone. I've been really sick for the last few days but everytime I log on I rarely see anyone online anymore and the guild numbers have dropped from 34 to 19. Is it time to move on ???

Guild Activity SSScrnShot_20080415_200617
Back to top Go down
Auryin
minion
minion
Auryin

Guild Activity Empty
PostSubject: I'm still here...   Guild Activity Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:09 am

I'm here.. I just have my duties in my other 'home' as a guild leader which takes priority and my daughter irl so I've gotta balance all 3 which is starting to become difficult since I've been sick =/ but I'm sticking around.. have talked to Thia and said if my inactivity was an issue I understood if he needed to remove me but I am on almost everyday, just maybe not always on Auryin, I'm trying really hard to get my fairy (Catas) to 30 right now and do her scrolls quests but I haven't really been up to lvling to much on Auryin since Ahboo (my husband) can't be here as often as me and we joined TO & DW together. I was rather bummed to see Fera leave as such and lost contact with her.. I can only hope she finds what she was looking for in WH...

Anywho, even if I'm not on Auryin, if I'm ingame, I'll be on Catas and they're on 2 diff acct's so I can always log Auryin in if need be.. I've personally been invited to join several guilds on Catas but I'd rather not.. even though she can't be in DW she is still an extension of me and my guild is DW for as long as I'm allowed it.
Back to top Go down
Thiasion
Shadow Executioner
Shadow Executioner
Thiasion

Guild Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Activity   Guild Activity Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 4:28 am

ive been seeing the same thing veg, so as a result i decided to go on a massive booting spree and kick all those who were either inactive and/or being major pests to the guild. im putting anothe post down to explain more.
Back to top Go down
https://darknesswielders.darkbb.com
damonk
Shadow Spirit
Shadow Spirit
damonk

Guild Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Activity   Guild Activity Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 11:16 pm

veg im back on everynight now that my schedule has slowed ...and NO ITS NOT TIME TO MOVE ON!
Back to top Go down
Vegemite
Death caster
Death caster
Vegemite

Guild Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Activity   Guild Activity Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 11:49 pm

hehe...I probably won't move on just yet. As explained in another post, I just need to maybe have a break from TO. Even though I don't spend long hours online I've been playing since Oct 07. Thankfully I have 4 weeks holidays starting next week. Alaska here I come.

Its pretty hard to leave a game when you have made really good friends. It started with Thia and DM. And now we get a few more gr8 people joining including Auryin, Fera (mia), Drewbe, and Queen (1 of a few who are active on forums).
Back to top Go down
Thiasion
Shadow Executioner
Shadow Executioner
Thiasion

Guild Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Activity   Guild Activity Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:42 am

yep ^^ thats actually the reason i stayed after i hit lvl 60, is to be with friends and continue with the guild. actually the guild is what i planned for lvl 60 hehe, i knew i would be bored so i made this as an entertainment device and it works wonderfly not to mention getting friends too
Back to top Go down
Vegemite
Death caster
Death caster
Vegemite

Guild Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Activity   Guild Activity Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:03 pm

Even though the guild is down to 19 people there are still a lot of inactives which is sad.

I've levelled to 60 but I'm still going to be online to chat and help anyone with questions until I go on holidays in 2 days. You can find me on the mule slope killing mules. I'm power levelling Crazy.
flower
Back to top Go down
Thiasion
Shadow Executioner
Shadow Executioner
Thiasion

Guild Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Activity   Guild Activity Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:27 am

well gratz on lvl 60, and im still wrking on the inactive problem, im trying to get some advice from other leaders, and that is pointing to the direction of alot more kickings, to the point of only a few ppl left, if that happens then i guess we basically need to restart with only a few people that are active.
Back to top Go down
Vegemite
Death caster
Death caster
Vegemite

Guild Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Activity   Guild Activity Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:15 am

Yep its unfortunate we have to kick people but I think its important that we do. I personally would rather have a guild of 4 people who are active compared to a guild of 30 with only 4 active. Guilds with a strong bond will always enjoy their online experience.

See you all in 4 weeks. Take care and safe hunting.
sunny
Back to top Go down
damonk
Shadow Spirit
Shadow Spirit
damonk

Guild Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Activity   Guild Activity Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 2:35 pm

we r goin to miss u..and i havnt been leveling fast cuz i have been busy..only on for like an hour to 2 hours a day...enough time for pink bee and maybe a few other quests.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Activity   Guild Activity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Activity
Page 1 of 1